Empower your industrial operations with peak reliability and performance through our exceptional static equipment maintenance services at Osaks Inteq Nigeria Limited. We understand that the heart of your facility lies in its static equipment, and our dedicated team is committed to ensuring that these critical assets operate at their best.
At Osaks Inteq Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the comprehensive maintenance of static equipment, including vessels, tanks, and pressure vessels. Our seasoned experts conduct meticulous inspections, implement preventive measures, and address potential issues to safeguard your assets from corrosion, leaks, and structural concerns.
With a focus on proactive maintenance strategies, we leverage cutting-edge technologies and industry best practices to optimize equipment performance and extend operational lifespans. Our tailored maintenance plans are designed to meet the unique needs of your facility, offering a perfect blend of efficiency, compliance, and cost-effectiveness.
Choose reliability, choose excellence — choose Osaks Inteq Nigeria Limited for static equipment maintenance that ensures uninterrupted operations and peace of mind. Partner with us to elevate the performance and longevity of your critical assets today.
We pride ourself as a pro in the maintenance and repairs of static equipment like :
(a) Heat Exchangers
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger:
- Consists of a bundle of tubes enclosed in a cylindrical shell.
- One fluid flows through the tubes, while the other flows over the outside of the tubes.
- Widely used in industrial applications due to their versatility and efficiency.
- Plate Heat Exchanger:
- Consists of a series of metal plates with fluid passages between them.
- Efficient for heat transfer and compact in size.
- Commonly used in HVAC, refrigeration, and industrial processes.
- Finned Tube Heat Exchanger:
- Tubes with extended surfaces (fins) to increase the heat transfer area.
- Enhances heat exchange efficiency, commonly used in air-cooling applications.
- Double Pipe Heat Exchanger:
- Simple design with one pipe inside another.
- Suitable for low to moderate heat transfer applications.
- Spiral Heat Exchanger:
- Consists of two spiral channels for each fluid.
- Provides efficient heat transfer and is compact in size.
- Adiabatic Wheel Heat Exchanger:
- Uses a rotating wheel with a large surface area to transfer heat between two air streams.
- Often used in ventilation systems.
- Regenerative Heat Exchanger:
- Uses a storage matrix to temporarily store and release heat between two fluid streams.
- Commonly employed in high-temperature industrial processes.
- Plate-Fin Heat Exchanger:
- Similar to plate heat exchangers but with fins attached to the plates for increased heat transfer.
- Used in aerospace, cryogenics, and HVAC applications.
- Fluidized Bed Heat Exchanger:
- Involves passing a fluid through a bed of solid particles to enhance heat transfer.
- Commonly used in chemical processes.
- Air-to-Air Heat Exchanger (Heat Recovery Ventilator):
- Transfers heat between incoming and outgoing air streams.
- Improves energy efficiency in HVAC systems.
- Pillow Plate Heat Exchanger:
- Consists of two thin sheets welded together, forming a cavity for fluid flow.
- Used in food and beverage processing and pharmaceutical industries.
Rebuilding and maintenance of trays etc
There are various types of heaters designed for different applications, ranging from residential heating to industrial processes. Here are some common types of heaters:
- Forced-Air Heater:
- Uses a fan to distribute heated air quickly.
- Commonly found in residential furnaces and portable space heaters.
- Radiant Heater:
- Emits infrared radiation to heat objects and people directly, similar to the way the sun heats the Earth.
- Often used for spot heating in specific areas.
- Baseboard Heater:
- Electric or hydronic (hot water) heating units installed along the baseboards of walls.
- Commonly used in residential heating.
- Space Heater:
- Portable heaters designed to provide localized heat.
- Can be electric, propane, kerosene, or oil-filled.
- Convection Heater:
- Heats the air, causing it to rise and circulate through the room.
- Examples include oil-filled radiators and wall-mounted convection heaters.
- Fan Heater:
- Uses an electric heating element and a fan to distribute warm air quickly.
- Commonly used in bathrooms or as supplemental heating.
- Infrared Heater:
- Emits infrared radiation to heat objects and surfaces directly.
- Can be electric or use other fuels.
- Oil-Filled Heater:
- Contains a sealed reservoir of oil that is heated to provide radiant and convective heat.
- Retains heat well and continues to radiate warmth after being turned off.
- Ceramic Heater:
- Uses a ceramic heating element to generate heat quickly.
- Commonly used in portable space heaters.
- Wall Heater:
- Installed directly into a wall and typically used for heating individual rooms.
- Can be electric, gas, or hydronic.
- Ducted Gas Heater:
- Heats air in a central unit and distributes it through ducts to various rooms.
- Common in larger residential and commercial spaces.
- Wood-Burning Stove:
- Uses wood as fuel to produce heat.
- Commonly used for heating homes in areas with access to wood resources.
- Pellet Stove:
- Burns compressed wood pellets for heating.
- More automated and cleaner compared to traditional wood-burning stoves.
- Heat Pump:
- Transfers heat from one place to another using refrigerant, providing both heating and cooling functions.
- Commonly used for residential heating and cooling.
Maintaining boilers is crucial for ensuring their efficiency, safety, and longevity. Regular maintenance helps prevent breakdowns, reduces energy consumption, and ensures compliance with safety regulations. Here are some general steps involved in boiler maintenance:
- Regular Inspections:
- Conduct routine visual inspections to check for leaks, corrosion, or any signs of damage.
- Inspect boiler components such as valves, fittings, and pressure gauges.
- Water Treatment:
- Monitor and treat boiler water to prevent scale buildup and corrosion.
- Regularly test water quality and adjust chemical treatments as needed.
- Clean the boiler tubes, flues, and combustion chamber to remove soot and scale.
- Ensure proper airflow for combustion.
- Fuel System Inspection:
- Check and clean the burner assembly.
- Inspect fuel lines and filters for any blockages.
- Safety Controls Testing:
- Test safety controls, including pressure relief valves, low-water cutoff devices, and flame detectors.
- Ensure that safety interlocks are functioning correctly.
- Efficiency Testing:
- Conduct combustion efficiency tests to ensure optimal fuel-to-air ratio.
- Adjust burner settings for maximum efficiency.
- Inspect and Test Controls:
- Check and calibrate the boiler controls, including thermostats, pressure switches, and limit controls.
- Verify that the controls respond appropriately to changes in demand.
- Inspect Electrical Components:
- Check electrical connections, wiring, and components.
- Ensure that the boiler’s electrical system is in good condition.
- Check for Leaks:
- Inspect the boiler for any water or gas leaks.
- Address and repair leaks promptly.
- Blowdown Procedures:
- Implement regular boiler blowdown procedures to remove sediment and impurities.
- Monitor water levels and perform blowdowns according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Record Keeping:
- Maintain a logbook to record inspection and maintenance activities.
- Keep records of repairs, replacements, and any abnormal conditions observed.
- Training and Certification:
- Ensure that personnel responsible for boiler maintenance are trained and certified.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and safety standards.
- Boiler Shutdown and Startup Procedures:
- Follow proper shutdown and startup procedures when taking the boiler offline or bringing it back into operation.
- Allow for gradual temperature changes to prevent thermal stress.
(e) Storage Tank
Unlock the full potential of your storage infrastructure with our comprehensive storage tank maintenance solutions. At Osaks Inteq Nigeria Limited, we understand that the reliability and longevity of your storage tanks are paramount. Our team of seasoned professionals brings a wealth of expertise to ensure your assets are meticulously inspected, cleaned, and maintained to the highest standards.
Experience peace of mind as we proactively address corrosion, leaks, and structural issues, safeguarding your investment and minimizing downtime. With tailored maintenance plans designed to meet your unique needs, we go beyond routine checklists, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and industry best practices to optimize performance and extend the lifespan of your storage tanks.
Choose Osaks Inteq Nigeria Limited for a partnership dedicated to maximizing operational efficiency, compliance, and safety. Elevate your storage infrastructure’s reliability today, and let us be your trusted ally in ensuring that your storage tanks stand the test of time.”
We repair, we maintain drums of various types and capacity
(g) Air-fin coolers
Elevate the performance and efficiency of your air fin coolers with our specialized maintenance solutions at Osaks Inteq Nigeria Limited. Our commitment to excellence ensures that your cooling systems operate at peak capacity, providing optimal heat exchange and energy efficiency.
At Osaks Inteq Nigeria Limited, we understand the critical role that air fin coolers play in industrial processes. Our skilled technicians leverage industry-leading expertise to conduct thorough inspections, clean fin surfaces, and address any potential issues that could impact performance. We go beyond routine maintenance, utilizing state-of-the-art technologies to enhance cooling efficiency and extend the life of your equipment.
Experience the confidence that comes with a well-maintained air fin cooler. With our tailored maintenance plans, we prioritize reliability, compliance, and cost-effectiveness. Partner with Osaks Inteq Nigeria Limited to unlock the full potential of your cooling systems, ensuring they deliver consistent results for your operations.
Choose excellence, choose reliability — choose Osaks Inteq Nigeria Limited for air fin cooler maintenance that goes above and beyond expectations